A Trump makes quick stop
Calm returns to Charlotte
Fifth man charged in August murder
Pipeline bypass done
2 face drug charges after home searched
- Purple Door brings Neil Simon comedy to RCC - 2:25 pm
- New Panera Bread opens in Lumberton - 2:19 pm
- ‘Step outside the box’ with Robeson 4-H - 2:18 pm
- Finalists named for RCC’s next president - 8:01 am
- Robeson fair-goers should heed detour - 4:37 pm
- A Trump makes quick stop - 5:12 pm
- View Story - 2:22 pm
- Pittenger: Rioters ‘hate white people’ - 9:26 am
- Calm returns to Charlotte - 8:57 am
- Benefit to help with teen’s sickle cell fight - 8:35 am
- Hewett named chairman of nonprofit - 7:41 am
- Saddletree Fire Department hosts Community Day - 7:38 am
- Fifth man charged in August murder - 3:21 pm
- Robeson County crime report - 2:45 pm
- Food Lion stocks up My Refuge - 9:46 am
- Food Lion stocks up My Refuge - 9:20 am
- Food Lion stocks up My Refuge - 9:17 am
- Dial has not plans to protest ruling on Pembroke race - 8:58 am
- Charlotte still unsteady - 8:42 am
- Charlotte still unsteady - 8:39 am
- Former Pembroke Rural fire chief sentenced for embezzlement - 8:23 am
- Company restarts gasoline pipeline after leak in Alabama - 8:18 am
- Company restarts gasoline pipeline after leak in Alabama - 8:15 am
- GOP opening could include a Trump - 8:10 am
- GOP opening could include a Trump - 8:07 am
- Robeson County crime report - 7:34 am
- Robeson County crime report - 7:31 am
- Lumberton man killed in log truck wreck near Fayetteville - 4:13 pm
- Protests follow black man’s death in Charlotte - 9:45 am
- State budget director tells Lumberton club economy is strong - 9:34 am
- Pipeline bypass done - 9:22 am
- McLean-Kesler joins Fairmont board - 8:49 am
- Robeson County crime report - 3:41 pm
- Robeson schools recognized for growth - 9:51 am
- Pipeline leak puts some out of gas - 9:40 am
- Cummings certified as Pembroke winner - 9:17 am
- South Rob squad OK’d for 24-hour service - 7:59 am
- 2 face drug charges after home searched - 7:36 am
- Neil Simon comedy at Robeson Community College - 7:13 am
- Robeson County crime report - 7:11 am
- Crossroads buys Lumberton Ford-Lincoln - 2:34 pm
- Testing soil can save money, optimize yields - 2:33 pm
- With some gas stations dry, pipeline works to send more fuel - 2:02 pm
- Robeson segislators see no quick end to HB2 damage - 4:32 pm
- Cleaning supply drive to benefit Robeson County Humane Society - 3:29 pm
- School board divides by race - 11:14 am
- County to renew EMS franchise pacts - 9:15 am
- Robeson County church events - 8:46 am
- Fire destroys Lumberton councilman’s second tow truck - 4:44 pm
- Julia prompts small-craft advisories on East Coast; Ian no longer tropical - 4:26 pm
Benefit to help with teen’s sickle cell fight
FAIRMONT — A teenager’s fight for her life will take center stage on Saturday when friends and family hold a motorcycle run to raise money...
Hewett named chairman of nonprofit
LUMBERTON — Southeastern Community & Family Services Inc. has elected Bernest L. Hewett board chairman, the nonprofit announced recently.Hew...
Saddletree Fire Department hosts Community Day
LUMBERTON — The Saddletree Volunteer Fire Department is holding a Community Day Saturday from 11 a.m. to 3 p.m.The event will include free food,...
Fifth man charged in August murder
LUMBERTON — A fifth person has been arrested for the murder of a 26-year-old in Red Springs last month.Robeson County Sheriff Kenneth Sealey sai...
Robeson County crime report
TheftsJosephine Tew, of Willis Avenue, Lumberton, reported Wednesday that $120 in cash was stolen from her house, according to a police report.Brenda ...
Food Lion stocks up My Refuge
LUMBERTON — “The Lord is never late.”Those were the words of Rosemarie Glenn, founder of My Refuge Ministries, which offers free mea...
Playing with an edge
RED SPRINGS — Whether he’s snatching rebounds, diving on loose balls, or powering his way to the basket, Eric Graham is relentless on the ...
Fairmont boys stay perfect, Lady Mustangs bounce back
Williams posts double-double as Fairmont boys stay perfectBehind a double-double from Alshaquan Williams, the Fairmont boys basketball team claimed an...
UNC beats Wake despite poor shooting
CHAPEL HILL — North Carolina got away with Marcus Paige having one of his lowest-scoring games because Brice Johnson came through with one of hi...
Pirates, Rams win wrestling events
LUMBERTON — Robeson County had all three of its wrestling teams in action on Wednesday night, with Lumberton and Purnell Swett earning top honor...
Rising to the occasion
ROWLAND — With his team facing a deficit heading into the fourth quarter, Red Springs coach Steve Sinclair pulled his starting guards to the sid...
McGirt off to best start of PGA Tour career
William McGirt is off to the best start of his PGA Tour career as he continues his sixth full season.Despite a lack of practice and time away from the...
Activities abound at Robeson County Public Library
One of my greatest joys has been watching my daughter’s excitement for the library grow as she gets older. Without fail, when someone mentions s...
Clive King drawings come to UNCP
PEMBROKE — Visual artist Clive King is bringing his larger-than-life drawings to The University of North Carolina at Pembroke’s A.D. Galle...
Southeastern Health doctor turns to yoga after wife’s Alzheimer’s diagnosis
Everyone deals with stressors at some point in their lives, whether it be emotional, physical or mental. For Dr. Somnath Naik, a physician who has wor...
Alzheimer’s walk set for Oct. 15 in Lumberton
LUMBERTON — The 2016 Robeson County Alzheimer’s Walk will be held at Wesley Pines Retirement Community on Oct. 15.The annual walk raises m...
Nutrition, cancerprograms at CHECLUMBERTON — Southeastern Health’s Community Health Education Center, located next to Shoe Show at Biggs P...
The truth about exercising, aging
I have been bugging my mom for years to get back into some sort of an exercise routine — walking or joining a water aerobics class at the fitnes...
Testing soil can save money, optimize yields
In today’s economy, consumers are always looking for ways to save money. One of the most practical ways to save money is to have your soil teste...
Woody’s Bar-B-Q to open in Lumberton
LUMBERTON — Barbecue enthusiasts have another choice to look forward to when Woody’s Bar-B-Q opens next month.A year ago, husband-wife tea...
Rouzer to co-host economic summit
WASHINGTON, D.C. — The North Carolina congressional delegation will co-host the 2016 North Carolina Business & Economic Development Summit t...
Rice celebrates 30 years with company
LUMBERTON — James Otis “Bill” Rice has completed 30 years of service with image supply.Rice joined image supply on April 28, 1986, a...
Artist Market taking applications
PEMBROKE — The Museum of Southeast American Indians at the University of North Carolina at Pembroke, Kim Pevia, owner and CEO of K.A.P. Innovati...
Student insurancecost going up
If you have a child in college, I know you share my relief that tuition increases have slowed down recently. This fall, however, brace yourself.Fayett...